I'll miss missing you

As I walked around the house this morning making sure everything was tidy and clean before my time away, I caught myself smiling at these two adorable little faces staring back at me.


Oh how I love them! And I'm going to miss them so. Not just for the next ten days while I'm away with great friends, but when I'm gone. OK, I know, I won't really miss them because I'll be dead, but I'll miss not missing them (if that makes sense). My heart breaks when I think about all the things I won't see or do with them. All the firsts I will miss, all the stories I won't get to share, snuggles we won't have, all of it! I'll miss it all when I'm dead. Thinking of it makes me miss it, even now! I'll even miss the hard days, you now, the ones that require ALL the coffee!


Yes, I will miss it all when I'm dead. But for the next ten days I think I'll just miss their cute faces, I can do without the stress for a few! 

Time to get ready now #KauaiHawaii here we come!

Comments

  1. Have the BEST time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Safe travels ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moments Shared

Good body

A nightmares dream