Even in the darkness

...there is light. While I do have new tumors growing I am also lucky to have a great team of health care practitioners looking after me. Unlike some, since my cancer is triple positive (ER, PR, HER2) I have more treatment options as well. I am also lucky that the surgery on my leg seems to have helped and in a week I will be on vacation with some of my greatest friends, celebrating a very important birthday.

So, as hard as it can be, search for the light in the dark, remember the rainbow after the storm.

Me sitting at chemo, pump behind my head
Kadcyla, cycle 3

Yellow pink and blue dots on my moon roof...triple foam car wash, smells like cherries
The Rainbow (car wash version)

Ellie sits in cart with red babybel nose
My clown, complete with babybel nose!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moments Shared

Good body

A nightmares dream