My story

My name is Jenn. I am a registered nurse, a wife, and a mother. My kids are 3 and 1. In May 2018, I was 7 and a half months pregnant when I suffered a fractured femur and a fractured humerus, they were caused by large tumors in the bones. My son was delivered by emergency c-section 6 weeks premature. The very next day I had a metal rod inserted in my leg to stabilize the fracture and the day after that I started radiation to shrink the tumors in my arm, ribs, spine, and pelvis. (Radiation to the leg would be delayed while the surgical site healed) Doctors told me my cancer was terminal, and gave me 3-5 years to live.

It's been just over a year now since my life was turned upside down.  Everyday is a struggle and a tiny victory.

This is my journey, join me.
My husband, newborn Aiden fresh from the NICU, me post c-section, ORIF, port insertion, radiation and chemo, big sister Ellie
Leaving the hospital 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moments Shared

Good body

A nightmares dream